How to find Television shows, ( Recorded Content )
KODI / Project Free TV
1) From the POP screen, Left click once on “OTHER” (If you bought the EZFREETV-3 media center after
October 23, 2015 you will find KODI on the “POP” screen)
2) Left click once on the KODI Icon (TV screen with Antennas icon)
3) Run the cursor over Videos, then left click once on “Project Free TV”
4) Allow “Project Free TV” to update and open, then left click once on “TV SHOWS.” From here you have many
options. To search for a TV show left click
Once on “SEARCH”. Type in the name of the desired TV show or explore TV shows by , Last 24 hours, last three
days, popular or search alphabetically. Note there are many way to
Locate content on “Project Free TV”
1) From the POP screen left click once on “OTHER”
2) Left click once on “SHOWBOX”
3) Left click once on “SHOWS”.
4) Left Click once on the dropdown, on the top, right marked
5) Choose the appropriate and desired category .Choose from “Animation”, “Family”, Adventure and more.
6) Scroll through the TV icons. Note there are many premium TV
“The Royal We” and “Velocity”
If you do not have this addon.…. On this page you will find “Top 20 Addons for 2016.” There you will find the addon
Open KODI and Look for “The Royal We” and “Velocity”.
Left click once on the desired Addon icon.
Left click on TV Shows. Choose the content by Genre, Trending, Popular etc.