Quick Start Guide:
1) Install 2 AAA batteries in the wireless keyboard and mouse, and the hand held remote if
you choose to use it.
Most users find it easier to navigate content with the wireless mouse and keyboard.
2) Connect the HDMI cable into any unoccupied HDMI port on your television. Connect the
other end of the HDMI cable to the EZFREETV computer box.
3) Connect the power cord to the EZFREETV computer box. Plug the power cord into an
4) Using your television remote press “INPUT” and choose the HDMI port you chose for the
If you have chosen the correct HDMI port the “POP” screen will appear (the “POP” screen
has a large “U-TUBE” logo.
If you do not see the “POP” screen, double check your HDMI port selection.
5) Once the “POP” screen is visible, single left click once on “SETTINGS”, then left click once
on “NETWORK SETTINGS”
6) If your router is located close to your TV connect an Ethernet cable from the EZFREETV
box to your TV.
7) If you want to Connect wireless left click once on “WIFI”. Look for your desired wifi signal
left click once on it. A keyboard and prompt will appear. Enter your password. If you are
connected the words “CONNECTED” will appear to the right of the connection description.
If you get stuck, send us an email, ezfreetvUS@gmail.com and we will reply promptly or
request we call you. We will gladly talk you through it.