WHERE TO FIND MOVIES
We are delighted to introduce the new movie and television add-on “EXODUS”
Here is how to load it (if you do not have it).
Step #1 Open KODI. Run your cursor over the black line to the right. Hover over and illuminate the
Step #2 Just below the word “PROGRAM”, you will see “ADD-ON INSTALLER”. Left click once on
the icon. Look for Featured add-ons. Left click once on the “FEATURED ADD-ONS’ icon.
Step #3 Look for Exodus and Left click on the Exodus Icon.
Step # 4 Follow the prompts to load the Add-on.
Step #5 Go back to the KODI main screen. Follow the black line to the Word “VIDEOS” and
Step # 6 Look for the ADD-ONS tab to the lower right side of the word videos. Left click on the
Step #7 Look for the “EXODUS” icon and left click on it. When it opens look for movies or TV
shows. Click on your preference. Note there are a lot of ways to access movies
ie: In Theatres. Oscar winners or simply search by name
Step #8 For TV shows…Left click once on the word “TV SHOWS” Access content by many
definitions or simply left click once on “NETWORKS” Then look for the Network that carries the
Then left click on the program and select the season.
WHEN THE SELECTION IS CLICKED ON A LIST OF SERVERS WILL APPEAR. Choose the
desired resolution, HD, SD cam etc. If your internet connection is slow or limited you will not be able
to watch in “HD”
Choose a server by clicking on it. If you get an error message (NO STREAM AVAILABLE) simply
choose a different server.
KODI (Phoenix, “ROCKCRUSHER”)
1) Left click once on Kodi (TV with antennas icon)
2) Run the cursor to the right over the black center line and Illuminate the word “VIDEOS then, look to the
bottom right and left click once on “PHOENIX”
3) When Phoenix opens left click once on “ROCKCRUSHER”
4) Left click once any of the categories enumerated in red. You will amazed at what is on
KODI (Phoenix, “TNPB”)
1) Open KODI
2) Run the cursor to the right over the black center line and Illuminate the word "VIDEOS". When illuminated,
look to the lower right and left click once on “PHOENIX”
3) When Phoenix opens left click once on “TNPB”
4) Left click once any of the categories enumerated in red and white. You will be amazed at what you find
on “TNPB”. By left clicking once on “MOVIES”, you will have access to Box sets, like “Harry Potter”, Lethal
Weapon, Monty Python and much more.
KODI “The Royal We” and “Velocity”
If you do not have this addon.…. On this page you will find “Top 20 Addons for 2016 “. There you will find the
addon loading instructions.
Open KODI and Look for “The Royal We” and “Velocity”.
Left click once on the desired Addon icon.
Left click on Movies. Choose the content by Genre, Trending Movies, Popular Movies etc. Follow the
KODI / Salts (Stream All the Sources) (Great for the older movies and TV shows)
1) From the KODI UI screen run your mouse over the center black line and Illuminate the word “VIDEOS”
2) Look to the bottom right and locate the “SALTS” logo and left click once on the logo
3) Left click once on “MOVIES”, then choose Trending, Search etc.
4) Left click once on the desired movie. This will bring up a list of servers who support that movie.
5) Look up and down the list of servers. Chose the viewing that will work with your band width.
6) CAUTION< You may get a message “NO STREAM AVAILABLE” If so you will have to continue clicking on
servers until you locate one that is available.